Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Coping with Life's Bullshit


I've been inspired to tell you all that my life isn't any easier than anybody else's.  We all deal with some level of instability at some point.  Just for the record, instability rules my life.  And that's my normal.  I may not be as "organized" as most, but I can find what I need when I need it.  Life's been especially difficult since February when I lost a friend of mine to suicide. That was just the beginning of a string of bad luck, but I've been coping really well. I can honestly say I'm strong minded.

There's a website I came across in my early morning Google searches looking for answers to my life questions... it's Marc and Angel Hack Life: Practical Tips for Productive Living.  I can not express enough how helpful the wise words within this site have been. They always pull me out of my negativity slump if I'm ever in one of those nasty, nasty things.

A few of my favorite articles from the Marc and Angel site:

25 Beautifully Illustrated Thought-Provoking Questions


I mean, come on, with titles like that, how could one possibly resist?!  They also have the site Thought Questions, "asking the right questions is the answer."  A site where random, thoughtful, make ya' think kinda questions are posted.  Questions like "What do you feel naked without?" and "What's the best way to end a long day?"  They help you get to know yourself better and I've found that's a lot of fun. Becoming your own best friend is not only fun, but a lot less stressful than criticizing yourself all the time.  


Anyways, here are some cool pictures I've found in the past week that have been inspiring me for whatever reason. So enjoy and remember to stay strong in your mind, in your heart, and in your soul.  





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...