Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer Lovin': Inspiring Nostalgic Summer Photos

There's no doubt winter seems to drag on and on while summer seems to go by in the blink of an eye.  Feels like the 4th was just yesterday, but here we are, wrapping up July.  Before ya know it, it'll be the apple pickin', leaf fallin', pumpkin pie makin' season once again.  What's the best thing you've done this summer? 

 The highlight of my summer has been camping and hiking and being able to enjoy the great outdoors without trudging through snow.  In about a week, I'll be going to the amusement park.  I'm not too excited about that after the recent events of a woman falling to her death on the Texas Giant at a Six Flags. What a horrible tragedy.  My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

August is my favorite month of summertime, simply because it starts to cool down, things seem calmer, the sun seems to set with a warmer tone.  It also means my favorite season, autumn, is right around the corner.  I'm into all that corny stuff, you know, going to the pumpkin patch, apple picking, baking fall treats, family time. I don't personally think it's corny, but my friends think I'm corny and I'm okay with that.  

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...